The 2018 Austin Labor Day Cup Driven by Yokohama is an excellent opportunity for U8-U19 girls & boys teams to prepare for their various fall competitions. As a “tune-up” for the fall season and the start to a new soccer season, this will be your chance to evaluate new players and teams against stiff competition in the largest soccer tournament in Austin and the Central Texas area.
We invite teams of all levels to participate and fill each competitive level to ensure that everyone is challenged. With more than 600 teams at seven different locations throughout Austin & Round Rock, the Austin Labor Day Cup Driven by Yokohama has the competition you’re looking for!
Each age group may have up to 4 competition levels (Premier, Gold, Silver, and Bronze). There may be multiple brackets in each of these levels. The tournament committee will bracket teams by competition level based on several factors. Please provide sufficient information in the “Team History” section of the online registration system to assist staff in the correct placement for your team. This is a 3-day event over the course of Labor Day Weekend.
- All Championship games will be played on Monday, September 3rd
- All 9v9 championships will be played at Town & Country Optimist Club Soccer Complex
- All 11v11 championships will be played at Old Settlers Park & Round Rock Multipurpose Complex and North East Metro Park
- The first kickoff may be as early as 7:00 am on Saturday & Sunday.
- Teams will play 2 games on Saturday & 1 on Sunday.
- Due to resource limitations, some teams may play 1 game on Saturday & 2 on Sunday.
U8-U10 (7v7) - $350.00
U11/U12 (9v9) - $575.00
U13-U19 (11v11) - $675.00
To register, team managers must use their official GotSoccer team account and register with their team age during the spring season. GotSoccer automatically ages team accounts up on August 1st–based on the birthdate of the oldest player on the official roster. Managers should create an event roster in the application to allow selection of players and the addition of new or guest players.